Jonbon, 31 Jan 2016Can someone for God sake please tell me how to factory reset it? I just found my phone after a... moreJust reset one - hold power, volume down, then hold menu(right lcd key), release power at vibration, and hold other keys 2-3 seconds, then release all, should give you an android guy
ahmeddaziekwadwo, 29 Jan 2016l have been using lg p700 but this days my phone application have been running slow.what shoul... moreThis phone is not worth using since it has 512MB of RAM. I recommend getting a more updated phone. I used to have this phone and I have been wasting my time trying to speed up the phone, and it's still slow.
Jonbon, 31 Jan 2016Can someone for God sake please tell me how to factory reset it? I just found my phone after a... moreu enter settings then under headline called personal enter Backup and reset then there is FACTORY DATA RESET tap it and continue ..
Can someone for God sake please tell me how to factory reset it? I just found my phone after a year and can't remember my password.
l have been using lg p700 but this days my phone application have been running slow.what should l do?
I've had this phone for 3.5 years and I finally have replaced it today.
First of all : This phone on stock rom is laggy as hell and you can't do anything to fix it. LG put way to heavy skin on top of that weak single core 1GHz processor. Your only way for fixing this issue is by rooting and installing custom rom.
After a lot of testing and changing roms I would recommend : SlimBean 4.1.2
Link to ROM and instructions :http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2282245
It's lightweight - only ~90 MB compared to other roms( 200+ MB)
On this rom you can overclock ( and you should ) cpu on 1.3 GHz and you can also do some other kernel stuff that will improve it's performance. In order to keep this phone lag free on this rom you need to have at least 60 MB of RAM ALWAYS free. ( You can check RAM in Apps - Running and you should see free RAM ). Also on SlimBean 4.1.2 camera has focus issues and to resolve you need to install an updated kernel ( link to it should be on the same page I've had left )
Also you should stay away from heavy apps like : twitter, google chrome, facebook, messnger ( facebook)
I recommend installing : Facebook Lite ( for FB and messages), Opera Lite for browsing ( in case of needing a more powerful browser the built in one should be enough) and Instagram is light app so you can use it too.
Now general opinion of the phone
- Screen : is okay, good enough for it's job, barely enough bright to be used in direct sunlight(but it's doable ), view angles are fine
- Battery : should be good enough for a day ( if you install rom I linked before - you should set performance mode to SmartAssV2 - it uses almost no battery while on standby ! )
- Performance : 1 GHz singlecore is dated and don't expect too much from it - basic tasks should be just fine but anything heavier i.e. Gaming is a no go ( some light games are fine, thou )
- Design : It's beautiful phone. It's slim and light and tough( I've dropped it from around 1.5m and nothing happened to it - maybe just luck, thou)
- Storage : 4 GB ( ~ 2GB for user ) - you need an SD Card, period.
- Volume/Sound : it's okay, not too loud - and quality is decent/good for daily use. Headphones/Earbuds work without any problems.
- Camera : Back -it gets the job done, low light is quite bad and on good light is okay, as I said it gets the job done.
Front - VGA quality, fine at good lighting but I would expect too much from it.
- Call quality : it's good. BUT this phone ( or at least my unit ) can lose 3G (and at the same time not switch to 2G) and your left without phone signal - BUT keep in mind that - issue with signal and connectivity only occurred in MY HOUSE - which means that my house probably has bad 3G signal ( when I switch my phone manually to 2G - it never dropped a signal nor connection ) -> this is only to keep in mind if you have bad signal at your home/work.
And that's it. I think I've said everything important about this phone. Good luck ya all folks ^^
Because of this device I never went back to Lg.
As of now I own Note 3 and this L7 brick.
Anonymous, 30 Dec 2015can someone help me ?? i want to now if i can do screenshots with lg p705 you hold the power button together with the volume down key.. the take a screenshot in a matter of second
This phone is like a brick. you can't do anything with it, but it's not gonna break unless you really try to.
can someone help me ?? i want to now if i can do screenshots with lg p705
i hate this phone. i am using this phone now. very slow. i have to uninstall everything just to use it.
slowphone, 12 Oct 2015i have a question.My phone is very slow.When i open apps like snapchat,facebook or whatever it... moredo you have an SD card? try removing it and restarting the phone. I had a similar problem
i have a question.My phone is very slow.When i open apps like snapchat,facebook or whatever it took me a lot of time to open.The apps crash down a lot.After using apps my desktop is empty and after a while the apps will pop out.What can i do?I want my snaps to open fast and other apps to open fast just in one click.Please help :((
I just recently had this phone after having it fixed at a repairshop. It's a good phone although sometimes it gets so slow especially when playing games and also when browsing the internet. I have no issues with that. My problem is that I dont know how to move the applications unto the SD card. Can someone please teach me how to move apps to SD card? Please, I really need to know how to do it. Thanks!
Plz Lg company, not with bad intent bt jst a matter of reality, exit phone manufacturing and deals. You offer very little on table...at this climax of technology u still produce and sell at high price a 512Mb ram Lg L7 with 5mp that I pity most. Poor of u...the G3 and G2 Lg that u brag of right now are over priced even thou they dnt match the standards of their calibre. Tecno Company by introducing Phantom C5 av supersede u.
i got this phone 3 years ago and still working, if i compare it with the new phones it is slow but 3 years ago it was a good phone XD